Plan Your Event At New York's First Food Museum
Located at 62 Bayard Street on McCarren Park in the Williamsburg/Greenpoint area of Brooklyn, the Museum of Food and Drink is a one-of-a-kind location for your next event. With soaring 20-foot ceilings, industrial details, a sleek modern design, and gadgets galore, it's no surprise that MOFAD was described by the Architect's Newspaper as "Eames' office meets Willy Wonka."
- 4,500 SF available for use, including 1,700 SF gallery, 1,500 SF cocktail area, 1,000 SF reception/bathroom, and 300 SF kitchen.
- Standard rental includes access to reception, kitchen, and cocktail area. Private guest access to Flavor: Making it and Faking It available as an add-on, featuring retrofitted "tasting tablet" gumball machines and a one-of-a-kind Smell Synth that allows guests to compost over 500,000 different flavors.
- Capacity of up to 100.
- In-house furniture available: 80 banquet chairs, 8 high tables, 8 six-foot banquet tables, 2 benches.
- 300 SF kitchen, expandable to 500 SF, equipped with four induction cooktops, two half-size convection ovens, refrigerator, and freezer. Cookware and smallware available for rental.
- 90" TV, PA and sound system, wi-fi, and house lighting.
- One unisex bathroom available.